Friday, January 8, 2010

Preschool Field Trip


So October also brought my first time as a teacher on the Preschool Field Trip to Fulton Farms for an Hayride. I think I have mentioned that I LOVE FALL, so I was so excited to go to this, as was my class, first field trip for my 3 year old friends. Funny story is that of course, Delaney is in the 4/5 year old class and she had asked me if I thought it would be okay for her to sit with me on the hayride and my class, I said I didn't see a problem with that because usually the parents are with their child during the field trip. So we get there and start to load the wagons and I ask Delaney if she is coming and she said yeah with my class, lol, so mom got ditched! I have to say funny because she has came a long way from the days of being stuck to me, which is the goal, but a little part of me was sad too I have to admit! But seeing everyone having such a good time, my class and Delaney and her friends made it all better. And another funny story is that on the way back, we were in the second wagon we started noticing hay fly back to us and I look up and it is Delaney and Miss Barb (our director or principal as the kids like to say) starting a hay fight with one of the dads! Crazy girl! So the picture is of my first preschool class on their first field trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment